Are you searching for tourist places in Kerala?
- Historical places in Kerala
- List of famous tourist places in Kerala
- 1. Alappuzha is one of the fathe mous tourist places in Kerala
- 2. Munroe island Kollam
- 3. Marine drive in Kochi
- 4. Chavakkad Beach
- 5. Cherai Beach
- 6. Arippara waterfalls: one of the best tourist places in Kerala
- 7. Sentinel Rock waterfalls
- 8. Dhoni Hills and waterfalls
- 9. Edakkal caves Wayanad: one of the famous historical places in Kerala
- 10. Chembra peak
- 11. Chandragiri Fort & river
- 12. Munnar: one of the famous honeymoon places in Kerala
Historical places in Kerala
Kerala is well famous for eco-tourism and is also one most visited states in India. It’s a state in India on the Malabar coast. Historically, The State has been the exporter of spices.
List of famous tourist places in Kerala
1. Alappuzha is one of the fathe mous tourist places in Kerala
It’s a city, located in the state of Kerala Alappuzha is well famous for its backwaters and lagoons. The city is also one of the cleanest cities. Alappuzha is also one of the top places in Kerala for a Honeymoon.
2. Munroe island Kollam
The island is in the Kollam district of Kerala. Munroe island is a cluster of 8 little Islands. The place is one of the most beautiful places in Kerala to visit.
3. Marine drive in Kochi
it’s a popular place for evening hangouts in Kochi. The place provides beautiful views.
4. Chavakkad Beach
The Beach is situated on the coast of the Arabian sea. It’s one of the famous beaches in the state
5. Cherai Beach
The Beach is quite long. Cherai Beach is located near the Kochi.
6. Arippara waterfalls: one of the best tourist places in Kerala
The place is around 35 km away from the Kozhikode.
7. Sentinel Rock waterfalls
The place is located in Wayanad. Sentinel Rock waterfalls are located in midst of the forest.
8. Dhoni Hills and waterfalls
The place is in pristine condition. The place is famous as a picnic spot. The hills also provide the opportunity for three hours of trekking.
9. Edakkal caves Wayanad: one of the famous historical places in Kerala
The caves are located in the district of Wayanad. The caves are also one of the best places to visit in Wayanad.
10. Chembra peak
The peak is a part of western Ghat. Chembra peak is located in the Wayanad district.
11. Chandragiri Fort & river
The fort was built in the 17th century. It’s located in the Kasaragod district.
12. Munnar: one of the famous honeymoon places in Kerala
it’s a hill station, located in the state of Kerala. Munnar is situated amid the western ghats mountain range. It is one of the top places to visit in Kerala. Munnar is one of the top honeymoon places in Kerala
These are the places in Kerala to visit. In Kerala, There are many beaches, Hills, waterfalls, and hidden places. Kerala is emerging as one of the top tourist destinations in India. If you’re interested in Eco tourism, you must visit this state.