Kerala is well famous for eco tourism and also one most visited states in India .It’s an state in India on malabar coast . Historically ,The State has been the exporter of spices .
Places in Kerala to visit :
1. Alappuzha : It’s a city , located in the state of Kerala Alappuzha is well famous for its backwaters and lagoons . The city is also one of cleanest cities . Alappuzha is also one of top places in kerala for Honeymoon .
2. Munroe island kollam : The island is in Kollam district of Kerala . Munroe island is a cluster of 8 little Islands . The place is one of beautiful places in kerala to visit .
3. Marine drive in Kochi : it’s a popular place for evening hangout in Kochi . The place provides beautiful views .
4. Chavakkad Beach : The Beach is situated on the coast of Arabian sea . It’s one of famous beaches in the state
5. Cherai Beach: The Beach is quite long . Cherai Beach is located near the Kochi .
6. Arippara waterfalls : The place is around 35 kms away from the Kozhikode .
7. Sentinel Rock waterfalls : The place is located in Wayanad . Sentinel Rock waterfalls is located in midst of forest .
8. Dhoni Hills and waterfalls : The place is in pristine condition . The place is famous as picnic spot . The hills also provide the opportunity of three hours trekking .
9. Edakkal caves Wayanad : The caves are located in the district of Wayanad . The caves are also one of best places to visit in Wayanad .
10. Chembra peak : The peak is a part of western Ghat . Chembra peak is located in the Wayanad district .
11. Chandragiri Fort & river : The fort was built in 17th century . It’s located in Kasaragod district .
12. Munnar : it’s a hill station, located in the state of Kerala . Munnar is situated in the midst of western ghats mountain range . It is one of top places to visit in kerala . Munnar is one of top places in kerala for Honeymoon .
These are the places in Kerala to visit . In kerala , There are many beaches , Hills, waterfalls and hidden places . Kerala is emerging as one of top tourist destinations in India . If you’re interested in Eco tourism ,you must visit this state .